VanAmps Sole-Mate Spring Reverb Pedal - Black Snakeskin
Since its introduction in 2006, the VanAmps Sole-Mate reverb pedal has become the asked for analog spring reverb pedal at fine dealers the world over. We followed up the two output Reverbamate with the single output Sole-Mate allowing those with single input amps to experience the same lush and vintage reverb performance that the Reverbamate is known for.
The Sole-Mate is a solid-state analog reverb pedal utilizing the MOD™ three-spring reverb tank, considered by many to be the best vintage sounding spring tanks available. The Sole-Mate reverb pedal employs a bipolar fully regulated power supply for increased headroom and low noise operation. The “Tru-Out” impedance matched non- loading circuitry ensures guitar tone integrity. Hard wired buffer free bypass too! Only the finest in components and hardware are used, wrapped in some of the most beautiful coverings available.
- Dimensions: 10”W X 6”D X 2”H
- Weight: 3 lbs. w/power supply
- Three-spring MOD™ reverb tank
- Output Level and Dwell controls
- LED indicator lights for reverb effect and power
- AUX jack and switch: An additional foot switch control for your amp’s tremolo or other non-momentary switching duties. See manual for details.
- Power requirements: 12VAC, Current draw: 125ma peak
- Supplied with 120VAC/1000ma power supply (230VAC available)
- Optional 9VDC/300ma Power Output Jack (2.1mm) available upon request.
- Pedal Deck compatible
Please note: If you plan on purchasing the Pedal Deck (and don't already own a Sole-Mate), we suggest purchasing the Sole-Mate and Pedal Deck together so we can have it installed for you. That way you get the 9VDC power output jack option factory-installed for free.