Phil Jones Pure Sound Amp: BB1 Bass Buddy Micro Pre-Amp
Actually, the Bass Buddy is more than a friend; he’s your inner bass guy. He is brains and brawn; definitely someone who can improve your game. No wonder people like Nathan East use the Buddy!
Built like a tank with 1/4" thick machined aluminum front and stainless steel chassis, the Bass Buddy is a direct box producing pristine pure sound and a crazy clean signal path. But there’s a lot more. Active/passive input, 5 band EQ, compressor/limiter, headphone with level, input with level for drum machine or MP3 player, direct out and a speaker out which can actually power a speaker cabinet!
Your Bass Buddy is:
・A bass compressor/limiter.
• An EQ dedicated for bass instruments.
• An active DI box.
• A headphone amplifier with more power than you ever need.
• A stereo input and volume control for your drum machine/MP3.
• A pre amplifier with enough oomph to power any amp and even a speaker.
• Battery powered and has a universal AC adaptor.
• Superbly built with ¼” thick CNC machined Aluminum front panel.
A carrying bag is included so you can bring your buddy anywhere you go!
- 10watt RMS amp
- Switchable Active/Passive input
- 5-band Graphic EQ
- Optical Limiter
- Hi-fi Stereo Headphone Output
- Low Noise Pre-amp Output
- World-class Studio Quality, Balanced Line Output
- Stereo input and volume control for your drum machine/MP3/walkman
- Can run on two 9-volt batteries or AC power
- Worldwide AC voltage compatible
- Dimensions: 5.35" W x 1.75" H x 7.3" D
- Weighs only 2 lbs
- AC Voltage: 100 - 240 Volt / 50 - 60Hz
- 2 Year Warranty
6 ft AC power cord
AC Adaptor Power Unit with detachable AC cord
Mini Jack -1/4 Headphone adaptor
Stereo Mini Jack - Stereo RCA
Stereo Mini Jack Cable
Lint Free polishing cloth
Padded, Carrying Case