Phil Jones Pure Sound AG-300 Super Cub - 250w 6x5" 2-Channel Acoustic Combo Amp
The Super Cub is not your usual guitar combo amp.
At first sight, one can easily be misled by its diminutive size. But don’t let this fool you. This is a high performance amplifier designed to give the highest level of fedelity to acoustic guitar or any other lead musical instrument when clean sound and absolute fidelity are paramount. We have pushed the enelope in creating the smallest serious guitar amplifier.
Rather than cramming it with gimmicky features to enhance marketing appeal, we decided to stay focus on making the best small amplifier money can buy with the greatest tonal quality. Nothing this small with this performance has ever been created before.
To the working musician, this amplifier will not only provide sound quality beyond expectations, but in practical terms ease of transportation and storage which proven to be invaluable.
- Power: 250W (RMS) Class A/B amplifier with soft clip feature
- Speaker: 6×5″ “Neo Power”
- Two channels
- 8 presets Digital Audio Effects: Reverb, Echo, Chorus, Flanging
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Better than 90 dB
- Input Impedance
- 0 dB input: >4M Ohm /22 pF
- 10 dB input: > 100 K Ohm / 22 pF
- Input Level Control
- Low Input: 10mV-2.5V
- High Input: 20mV-5V
- Input Mute
- Line Out/Tuner Out/Balance out with Ground lift
- Fx Send and Return
- 3 Band EQ: Ch 1 +/- 18dB at 150Hz, 800Hz, 3KHz, Ch 2 +/- 18dB at 100Hz, 1KHz, 10KHz
- Cabinet dimensions (WxDxH): 12.5″ x 14″ x 15″
- Net weight: 26 lbs
- Standard finish: Black or Red Tolex, or Birch Cabinet
- Soft cover included
- Optional Stand available