Lehle RMI Acouswitch IQ DI - Acoustic Preamp
This multifunctional tool for acoustic musicians was conceived by Jacques Ruppert, mastermind of Ruppert Musical Instruments (RMI) and engineered by Lehle.
It is a high end preamp in 2 channel design, with A/B switch for 2 instruments, a switchable parallel loop, a tuner-mute function and a DI out which is isolated by a Lehle transformer.
As a special feature the Acouswitch, which serves as a central controller for acoustic setups, has a body-contour-control to suit every musical environment: on the one hand a narrow notch filter to reduce feedback with a frequency range of 45 Hz - 500 Hz, on the other hand it can boost a broad band of low to low-mid frequencies to make the sound fatter or make small speaker cabinets sound bigger.
- The Acouswitch IQ DI features:
- Lehle True Sound Technology
- Input-A/B-switch with option to mix both signals
- Studio grade preamp
- 3-band EQ with semi parametric mids from 100 Hz to 6 kHz
- Body-Contour-Control can be used as notch filter or variable low mid boost
- switchable effects loop with blend/mix control
- switchable effects loop can also be used as volume boost
- serial effects loop (non switchable)
- Studio grade D.I.-box with Pad-, Pre/Post-, and ground lift-switch including Lehle LTMZ transformer for galvanic isolation
- can be used with any power supply 9 to 20 volt AC or DC
- additional output for tuner
- mute switch
- extremely robust design with protected controls