Empress Effects ParaEq Pedal (EQ & Boost)
Are you someone that’s always striving to enhance your tone? It’s time to un-leash the power of the Empress ParaEq w/Boost EQ Pedal on your instrument – sadly, it may piss you off that you haven’t been using it for years.
The Empress ParaEq w/Boost EQ Pedal is designed to be a simple device that does its job extremely well. We noticed that the EQ section of many instrument amplifiers offer a very limited range of control. We designed the Empress ParaEq w/Boost to give musicians a powerful, musical, high quality EQ in a conveniently small package. The signal path of the ParaEq w/Boost is comprised of the highest quality components chosen for their transparency, powerful tone shaping capabilities, and low operating noise. With the Empress ParaEq w/Boost your instrument will still sound like your instrument, only better.
- Ultra Transparent Sweet Sounding EQ – enhance your sound without masking the tone of your instrument.
- Lots of Control - with switchable q, fully over-lapping sweepable frequency selection, and 15dB of cut and boost you’ll get all the control you need.
- Ultra-Quiet – You’ve come to expect our pedals to be noise free and we’ve delivered once again. If you put this at the front of your chain and boost a bit you’ll also cut down on the noise your other pedals are introducing.
- Loads of Headroom - Internally switchable to run off 9/12/18V power supplies.
- 30dB of Boost - making it an ideal candidate before long effects chains and overdriving tube amps.
- Pristine Clean Sound – We measured the distortion to be less than 0.03%. Pretty remarkable for a guitar pedal.
- True Bypass - The Empress ParaEq w/Boost EQ Pedal employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Perfect Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- Two Year Warranty - The Empress ParaEq w/Boost EQ Pedal comes with a two-year warranty. Read our Warranty for details. You can extend the warranty to 4 years by simply registering online.
- The Empress ParaEq w/Boost does not run off of batteries. It is powered by a standard 9, 12 or 18VDC negative tip wall wart (like the BOSS PSA-120). Power supply sold separately.
|Power Input Voltage||9 - 24 V DC (Negative tip)|
|Power Input Connector||2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)|
|Power Consumption||~75mA at 9V|
|Enclosure Material||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Input connector||1/4" Jack|
|Output connector||1/4" Jack|
|Height (Enclosure only)||1.5"|
|Height (including controls)||2"|
|Q's||0.5, 1.5 and 3|
|input impedance||500K ohms|
|output impedance||510 ohms|