Empress Effects Fuzz Pedal
This classic sounding fuzz offers smooth, rich sustain with great note definition. A tighter low end makes it ideal for full chords as well as sustaining single notes.
The empress fuzz is true bypass and has gain control, two bands of EQ and output control to fully tailor your sound.
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here!
- Classic Fuzz - offers lots of gain with smooth, rich sustain.
- Good Control - medium gain settings offer nice heavy chunk, without losing control.
- Tight low end - not floppy like some other fuzzes out there.
- Great Note Definition - Good for single notes and full chords.
- EQ - Hi shelf and low shelf EQs let you tweak your sound.
- Bass - Works great on bass!
- True Bypass - The Empress Fuzz employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 2.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
|Frequency Response (-3dB)||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Power Input Voltage||9V DC (Negative tip)|
|Power Input Connector||2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)|
|Power Consumption||~ 30mA|
|Enclosure Material||Die Cast Aluminum|
|Input connector||1/4" Jack|
|Output connector||1/4" Jack|
|Height (Enclosure only)||1.5"|
|Height (including controls)||2"|