Brunetti Taxi Drive - Booster/Overdrive
Taxi Drive is the new Brunetti booster/overdrive in stomp format. It is endowed with “FET-DIODE” hybrid technology and a class A gain structure to characterize the sound in an original and innovative way. These features make Taxi Drive very versatile: you can use it as a simple booster or to obtain a very warm and winding crunch sound moving from bluesy to tweed shades easily.
Thanks to sensitive and very effective controls, you can mold and color the sound as much as you like respecting the basic and typical qualities of your instrument. Taxi Drive is perfect to boost crunch sounds into lead field or as a stand-alone effect, it gives excellent results in every situation! Taxi Drive arises from the careful design and long lasting research of Marco Brunetti and the outcome is technologically unique, a total brand new conception of the overdrive, the connection between tube pedals and solid state. These qualities make Taxi Drive different, we are sure you will be impressed at first note!
- INPUT impedance = 500KOhm
- OUTPUT impedance <= 50KOhm
- Max out level = 350mV
- Weight = about 150g/0,33lbs
- Dimensions = 75 x 110 x 55 mm
- Current draw = 14mA
- Average 9V (200mA/h) battery life = about 23 hours
- WIMA capacitors, made in Germany
- Metal-film ora carbon film resistors, depending on their functions
- SH multiwiper potentiometers, with aluminium wiper