Brunetti Amp Combo: Singleman 15 - 15w 6V6 Class A Combo Amp w/Reverb
This product arises from the particular need of each guitar player to have a low power amp of great quality, easy to use, versatile and adaptable to a wide range of live or studio situations. It is available in combo (SingleMan) or head (SingleMan H) versions, with different power tube configurations (6V6 or 6L6) and power (15w, 30w, 50w), all equipped with PowerLimit®, depending on the sound pressure you prefer.
SingleMan is equipped with Accutronics spring reverb and true bypass effects loop which could be completely excluded from the signal path. The one-channel structure has allowed a straightforward amp focused on clean sound with an immediate tweaking and easy to shape to the taste of the musician, through effective controls and switches for specific functions. We’re very proud of this product, and we received excellent reviews and response from both musicians and dedicated press. Available in Head (50W) or Combo (15W or 30W) configuration.
SingleMan is available in custom color combination on request!
- All tubes signal path
- Single Channel Preamp: VOLUME, BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, REVERB
- BRILLIANT/BRIGHT, FAT/TWEED, THICK, SMOOTH manual switch
- Combo: class A 15W (6V6)
- Powerlimit®: FULL, MODERATE, QUIET manual switch which operates on the final stage reducing power to 1/4 and 1/16
- Reverb: Accutronics spring, excluded by remote switch
- Effects Loop: send return suitable for rack/stomps, could be excluded by manual switch (true bypass)
- Speaker (Combo): 12” Celestion V30 (16 Ohm)
- External Speaker: 16 Ohm for add-on speaker
- Tubes: 2 x 12AX7/ECC83 + 2 x 6V6GT (autobias)
- Construction: iron/stainless steel laser cut
- Electronics: “Red Series” MKP WIMA capacitors, sealed relays, low noise film resistors
- Combo: 20 Kg / 39,7 lbs
- Combo: 465 x 500 x 270 mm / 18,3” x 19,7” x 10,6” in
- Included: Power cable, Reverb switch, Owner’s manual, Waterproof cover