Brunetti Mercury Box - Overdrive/Distortion
Mercury Box is the new Brunetti overdrive/distortion stomp box. A small metallic box holds together the qualities of the well-known CustomWork Mercury’s channel 2! It is endowed with “FET” technology to reproduce tube behavior and dynamics as accurately as possible.
Mercury Box is extremely versatile, you can move from clear and defined crunch sounds to hard rock “liquid” distortion which is always clean and never shapeless. Very smooth and respectful of your instrument timbre, even at high gain levels. Controls are soft and sentive, but effective at the same time. They indeed interact thoroughly as in a real tube amplifier.
Mercury Box arises from careful design and long lasting research of Marco Brunetti, and the outcome is innovative and technologically unique. It is not the upgraded clone of a well-know stomp box! These qualities make Mercury Box different, we are sure you will be impressed at first note!
- INPUT Impedance = 500KOhm
- OUTPUT Impedance <= 50KOhm
- Max out level = 600mV
- Weight = about 200g / 0,4lbs
- Dimensions = 100 x 110 x 55 mm
- Current draw = 14mA
- Average 9V (200mA/h) battery life = about 14 hours
- WIMA capacitors, made in Germany
- Metal-film or carbon-film resistors depending on their functions
- SH multiwiper potentiometers, aluminium wiper